Re: Potential Openbridge usage

Cort N0MJS <n0mjs@...>

Uh... openbridge still requires upstream admins to configure things, similar to setting up the cc-cc connections.

On Jan 3, 2019, at 9:14 PM, Bill N2WNS <n2wns.radio@...> wrote:

Thanks for the reply's. I was thinking of it strictly from an upstream administration perspective. Setup/Changes would only have to be made once on the provider side limiting the administration they have to preform. It also gives me the flexibility of if I needed to move TG's from one Bridge to the other, I would not have to bother the provider with something I could handle.

I'm still in the spitballing stage any other thoughts are welcome.

-Bill N2WNS