Re: Setting up DMRLink <-> KBLink #best_practices #dmrlink #hblink

Jason Johnston

I understood Steve's comments and ran that command, which worked.  /var/log did exist, but the dmrlink dir underneath it didn't.  I have successfully connected it to my cbridge now by running the dmrlink.py file.

Upon running the git clone command for both directories, it appears that the HBlink_Bridge and DMRlink_Bridge files didn't pull down.  I ran a wget cmd and pulled the .cfg and .py files from the github folders.  Tomorrow I will work to configure those.