Re: Setting up DMRLink <-> KBLink #best_practices #dmrlink #hblink

Steve N4IRS

Bad idea. Get the whole repo(s)

git clone -b IPSC_Bridge https://github.com/n0mjs710/DMRlink.git
git clone -b HB_Bridge https://github.com/n0mjs710/HBlink

On 1/3/19 10:25 PM, Jason Johnston wrote:
I understood Steve's comments and ran that command, which worked.  /var/log did exist, but the dmrlink dir underneath it didn't.  I have successfully connected it to my cbridge now by running the dmrlink.py file.

Upon running the git clone command for both directories, it appears that the HBlink_Bridge and DMRlink_Bridge files didn't pull down.  I ran a wget cmd and pulled the .cfg and .py files from the github folders.  Tomorrow I will work to configure those.