Re: "Pre-empt" all talkgroups?

Cort N0MJS <n0mjs@...>

What you're suggesting would require sending a message back to the originating repeater to bonk the subscriber. Absolutely I believe Motorola has a way to do that, I just have no clue what it is, or if it's part of XCMP (likely). In this case, the programming isn't the hard part, it's figuring out what has to be sent.

0x49 DE N0MJS

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 5, 2017, at 9:20 AM, David Andrzejewski KD8TWG via Groups.Io <david@...> wrote:

Is there a way - in bridge or confbridge - to configure a talk group in a way that when a user keys up on it, that talk group has the time slot for a certain amount of time, and for that amount of time, no other talk group can be used on that slot, regardless of what other talk groups a user PTTs on?  If not, is there a good reason to not have this?  Otherwise, if I can find the time, I may be willing to fork the code and implement that feature myself.

- Dave/KD8TWG