Re: Allstarlink to Echolink showing an error??

Corey Dean N3FE <n3fe@...>

Any chance you are using the allow list in the echolink.conf file?  I know if I have the allow list turned on I can't make any outgoing echolink calls, but I can receive incoming.  If I comment out the allow line then it works fine in both directions.

Isn't this more of an allstar question than a DVswitch question?

Corey  N3FE

On Fri, Jan 4, 2019 at 11:17 AM <jeff@...> wrote:
When Connecting to an Echolink Node Number I receive this message on the console., But the echolink node "does" connect...
any idea what this error is and how to correct it??