Re: Allstarlink to Echolink showing an error??

Corey Dean N3FE <n3fe@...>

I understand but this issue is with allstar and not dvswitch.  I have the same problem and was not able to get it resolved either.  As stated before it is a question for the allstar group, not dvswitch.

On Sat, Jan 5, 2019 at 8:31 AM <jeff@...> wrote:
I can make and receive all Echolink connects inbound and outbound from the node, i continually see this error each time an outbound connection is attempted.
I was just wondering what it is and how to  fix it, it gives an error code of (467) I am guessing it is a IP Address for node number not found error but again it connects..