Re: "Pre-empt" all talkgroups?

Cort N0MJS <n0mjs@...>

You can do what you’re wanting already with “trigger” TGIDs and timers - Why I jumped to thinking you wanted to NACK the repeaters… unless I’m not following?

Trigger TGIDs on and off are both listed, and can contain any TGID you want – the one you “talk on” is irrelevant.

Here’s an example of similar. In this case, K0USY and K0PRO are disconnected from BYRG (sourced by Brandmeister) for a minute if there’s traffic on any other valid TGID on the system. This is, essentially backwards of what you want, but I think it’ll illustrate the concept closely enough. In your case, for all of the other “conference bridges” you’d set in the ‘OFF’ list the TGID of the one you want to lock everything out with, set the TO_TYPE to OFF and a Timeout of 1 or more minutes. Will that do it for you or is the 1 minute thing too long?

BRIDGES = {
…..
    'BYRG': [
            {'SYSTEM': 'K0USY',                  'TS': 2, 'TGID': 31201, 'ACTIVE': True, 'TIMEOUT': 1, 'TO_TYPE': 'OFF', 'ON': [], 'OFF': [2,9,3120]},
            {'SYSTEM': 'BRANDMEISTER', 'TS': 1, 'TGID': 31201, 'ACTIVE': True, 'TIMEOUT': 1, 'TO_TYPE': 'NONE', 'ON': [], 'OFF': []},
            {'SYSTEM': 'K0PRO',                  'TS': 2, 'TGID': 31201, 'ACTIVE': True, 'TIMEOUT': 1, 'TO_TYPE': 'NONE', 'ON': [], 'OFF': [2,9,3120]},
…….

On Jul 5, 2017, at 12:37 PM, David Andrzejewski KD8TWG via Groups.Io <david@...> wrote:

Actually. Looks like hang time is per network and not per talk group?

--

David Andrzejewski
E-mail/iMessage/Jabber: david@...

On Jul 5, 2017, at 13:28, David Andrzejewski KD8TWG via Groups.Io <david@...> wrote:

... I think that is the answer I am looking for!

--

David Andrzejewski
E-mail/iMessage/Jabber: david@...
PGP Key ID: 5EBA8A72

On Jul 5, 2017, at 13:08, Peter M0NWI <peter-martin@...> wrote:

Would you not just set the hangtime for a super long time?

73,
Peter

Sent from Outlook