Re: Dashboard change time zone

Mike KB8JNM

All of the dashboards outside of the original YSF dashboards made to work with g4klx's reflectors etc, ARE HACKED versions. Meaning they are the ysf dashboard with what ever changes made to make it work for p25, nxdn etc...

So, you will have to brush through your code and find the issues yourself.

But keep in mind these are PHP pages. Normally set to 'REFRESH' every 60 seconds but only look through your log file for the data it display's. If the log file data is not changing the dashboard will not change.

So if you think there is a issue, one quick check would be to tail your log file and that might be telling enough.

...mike/kb8jnm

On 1/10/2019 6:37 PM, KD5DFB wrote:
I changed it and it only changes the time at the bottom of the page.

I notice is the same on the http://dvswitch.org/P25_NA/

P25Reflector-Dashboard V 20180413-HACK | N4IRS | Last Reload 2019-01-10, 18:35:30 (America/New_York) | Based on: https://github.com/dg9vh/YSFReflector-Dashboard

On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 9:36 AM Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
define("TIMEZONE", "America/New_York");
lower down in the config

On 1/10/2019 10:33 AM, KD5DFB wrote:
Good Morning!

How do I change the time zone on the P25Reflector Dashboard by DG9VH?

I have tried changing in the config.php and reloading apache with no change.

date_default_timezone_set('UTC');

define("TIMEZONE", "America/New_York");

Michael KD5DFB