Re: P25 Reflector

Jeff Lehman, N8ACL

Hi Steve,

I’m trying to install from scratch. I cloned the github code and kind of followed the same steps as YSF Reflector and compiled the code and it seems to run. But I am still trying to figure out how to set the talkgroup (I want to use a unique one) and connect it to MMDVM Brdige eventually but I want to get the reflector working first and then go there. I’ve tried also installing P25 Relfector dashboard and it doesn’t show what I expect even after modifying the config.php file so that makes me think that the reflecotor is not working right.

Jeff

Jeff Lehman, KC8QCH

E-mail: kc8qch@...

Hamshack Hotline: 4218