Re: P25 Reflector

I couldn't figure out how to set up a dashboard for a P25 reflector I made?

On Sat, Jan 12, 2019, 1:36 PM Jeff Lehman, KC8QCH <kc8qch@... wrote:

OH I get it. When you transmit the TG into the system the P25hosts file tells the gateway were to send it on the network and that “receiving” gateway is what then handles the data on that end….DOH! Sorry…sometimes I need to be hit in the head with a rock. Thanks for being patient with me….

Jeff Lehman, KC8QCH

E-mail: kc8qch@...

Hamshack Hotline: 4218

Webmaster