ASL to DSTAR Documentation? #best_practices

ng1pbill@...

I am new to the group. I have searched high and low and have not been able to find any good setup documents to setup a bridge from ASL to DSTAR. Looking at the posts I see this can all be done now with MMDVM_Bridge and Audio_Bridge.

Today I have setup a ASL to DMR bridge on a raspberryPI and that is working great. I followed this documentation to get that working:
https://kv4s.com/2018/05/23/hosting-an-allstar-node-and-an-allstardmr-bridge-in-the-cloud/

 I would also like to setup a ASL to DSTAR bridge on the same raspberryPI and have it assigned to a second ASL node number. Any documentation on how to do this?

Thank you!

Bill NG1P
Hamshack Hotline 4600
Allstar 49581, 49647 and 49788 (BM TG3167)