Re: Will it be possible in the future to interconnect HYTERA repeaters with HBLINK?

Steve N4IRS

Would it be possible to be connect a Hytera repeater? Without looking at how Hytera repeaters communicate, a qualified yes. Since HBlink and DMRlink are open source, someone could add support for other repeaters and protocols. We do not have the time or the equipment to do the extensive work to reverse engineer the Hytera communications.

As to Asterisk as a PBX, The method we use to comment DMRlink and HBlink to AllStarLink which is built on Asterisk, could be adapted. Analog_bridge communicates with AllStarLink using the chan_usrp channel driver..

Steve N4IRSĀ