mmdvm_bridge dashboard

Nick Robinson

Hey guys

I am new to this stuff, i've followed it off and on for the last few years, but didnt really know how much of a powerful tool its become, very exciting times

I've successfully got HBlink/DMRLink talking to our c-Bridge, works fine with a openspot we've been testing with, been trying to play with the MMDVM_Bridge dashboard but can't seem to get it to work

Can someone give me the idiots rundown of the DMR Network settings in MMDVM_Bridge.ini, what address and ports this is actually looking for? can't get it to work with any combination

Thanks!