Re: mmdvm_bridge dashboard

Steve N4IRS

Nick,
I am still working on the MMDVM_Bridge dashboard. We are making changes to MMDVM_Bridge to provide good data to the dashboard. I hope to release the changes soon.

Steve N4IRS

On 1/21/2019 8:18 PM, Nick Robinson wrote:
Hey guys

I am new to this stuff, i've followed it off and on for the last few years, but didnt really know how much of a powerful tool its become, very exciting times

I've successfully got HBlink/DMRLink talking to our c-Bridge, works fine with a openspot we've been testing with, been trying to play with the MMDVM_Bridge dashboard but can't seem to get it to work

Can someone give me the idiots rundown of the DMR Network settings in MMDVM_Bridge.ini, what address and ports this is actually looking for? can't get it to work with any combination

Thanks!