Re: Blank Log files

Mike KB8JNM

Could you state the 'group ownership' and permissions to your log file ?

You might also scan the HDD for a duplicate P25Reflector.ini & .sh

I have found with some of these reflectors, a rebuild from source sometime fixes the unexplainable.

...mike/kb8jnm

On 1/22/2019 10:15 AM, Skyler Fennell wrote:
First, I would like to put a great thanks to Steve and everyone on this group for there efforts helping everyone out.

I recently installed P25Reflector and I wen't to check my log directory, and I have blank files generated every day with the proper date but with no data in them.

Below is my config for the P25Reflector.ini

[General]

Daemon=0

[Id Lookup]

Name=DMRIds.dat

Time=24

[Log]

# Logging levels, 0=No logging

DisplayLevel=1

FileLevel=1

[Log]

FilePath=/var/log/mmdvm

FileRoot=P25Reflector

[Network]

Port=41000

Debug=1

Under /var/log/mmdvm, the log files have been generated, but no data exists, even though I have users connected.

P25Reflector-2019-01-21.log

P25Reflector-2019-01-22.log