Re: Beta testing of DummyRepeater for ASL

Paul Nannery KC2VRJ

How many streams can one thumb dv handle at a time?

On Jul 9, 2017 12:10 AM, "Steve N4IRS" <szingman@...> wrote:
I don't think it's anything special. It's a D-Link DUB-H7 USB 2.0 powered hub I'll get the power supply specs when I move it.
This is a hub I had laying around. when I Google it, I think the newer model shows up. This one is silver and gray.

Steve

On 07/09/2017 12:05 AM, Richard (Joseph) VE2DJE wrote:

Yess , What are the spécifications of the USB Hub you are using ???
Power  supply capacity ????

I will try  MMDVM ,  AST  Analog_Bridge , HBLink,  hb_confbridge and HB_Parrot in the same  Rpi3 ..

Will try  to use one  USB port for the MMDVM  and another  for the Powered USB hub to THumBDV as a start…

Richard

Provenance : Courrier pour Windows 10