Re: XLX to YSF

Steve KC1AWV

Hi Doug-

I assume you're using YSF2DMR? The DMR Network stanza by default shows commented out settings for XLX. Here's mine for example.

[DMR Network]
Id=[Your DMR ID]
XLXFile=XLXHosts.txt
XLXReflector=740
XLXModule=B
#StartupDstId=9990
# For TG call: StartupPC=0
#StartupPC=1
#Address=44.131.4.1
Port=62030
Jitter=500
EnableUnlink=1
TGUnlink=4000
PCUnlink=0
# Local=62032
Password=PASSWORD
# Options=
TGListFile=TGList-DMR.txt
Debug=0

Steve KC1AWV

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 8:11 AM Doug - W4DBG <douggooden@...> wrote:
Hello to the group...

I have read other threads but I haven't really seen an answer that I am looking for.

I want to bridge a YSF reflector to a XLX Reflector in DMR mode.

It looks like I am successful connecting to the YSF reflector and the XLX reflector using the proper gateways but on the XLX reflector it is not connected to a specific Module. I just need to know what to change to attach it to a specific module.

Thanks!

Doug
W4DBG

--