Re: XLX to YSF

Steve N4IRS

Doug,
I don't know if I'm actually passing traffic into the reflector but this worked for me.

[XLX Network]
Enabled=1
File=./XLXHosts.txt
Port=62030
Password=passw0rd
ReloadTime=60
# Local=3351
Slot=2
TG=6
Base=64000
Startup=334
Relink=10
Debug=0
#Allow user linking control using Private Calls
UserControl=1
#Override default module for startup reflector
Module=B

On 1/23/2019 9:44 AM, Doug - W4DBG wrote:
I will keep plugging away at it. I must still have something “off” attached is a photo of the reflector dashboard showing the module missing.

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 8:20 AM Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
Doug,
I have zero experience with XLX and DMRGateway but I think what you want is is DMRGateway.ini
[XLX Network]
Enabled=1
File=XLXHosts.txt
Port=62030
Password=passw0rd
ReloadTime=60
# Local=3351
Slot=1
TG=6
Base=64000
Startup=950
Relink=10
Debug=0
#Allow user linking control using Private Calls
UserControl=1
#Override default module for startup reflector
#Module=A <-------------------------------------------------------- Uncomment this and set to the module you want.

On 1/23/2019 9:15 AM, Doug - W4DBG wrote:
DMRGateway

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 8:15 AM Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
It is.
Are you using DMRGateway to connect to XLX or going direct from MMDVM_Bridge?

Steve

On 1/23/2019 9:13 AM, Doug - W4DBG wrote:
Maybe I am missing something. Is YSF2DMR in the setup?

I thought that was a hotspot setting?

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 7:13 AM Steve KC1AWV <smiller@...> wrote:
Hi Doug-

I assume you're using YSF2DMR? The DMR Network stanza by default shows commented out settings for XLX. Here's mine for example.

[DMR Network]
Id=[Your DMR ID]
XLXFile=XLXHosts.txt
XLXReflector=740
XLXModule=B
#StartupDstId=9990
# For TG call: StartupPC=0
#StartupPC=1
#Address=44.131.4.1
Port=62030
Jitter=500
EnableUnlink=1
TGUnlink=4000
PCUnlink=0
# Local=62032
Password=PASSWORD
# Options=
TGListFile=TGList-DMR.txt
Debug=0

Steve KC1AWV

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 8:11 AM Doug - W4DBG <douggooden@...> wrote:
Hello to the group...

I have read other threads but I haven't really seen an answer that I am looking for.

I want to bridge a YSF reflector to a XLX Reflector in DMR mode.

It looks like I am successful connecting to the YSF reflector and the XLX reflector using the proper gateways but on the XLX reflector it is not connected to a specific Module. I just need to know what to change to attach it to a specific module.

Thanks!

Doug
W4DBG

--