Re: System test

K4VL <73dek4vl@...>

I did see that I am connected to Brandmeister it has me wondering if my radio is not programmed correctly. I did also try to click on hoseline and got a 503 service unavailable page.

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 12:50 PM Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
Not a lot of information to go on but in general:
Run each program in the foreground so you can see what is happening. Start at one end and work to the other end.

Steve

On 1/23/2019 1:42 PM, K4VL wrote:
I was wondering how to test my bridge? I don't seem to be getting to it through my hotspot. I went to the CLI and keyed my radio and nothing showed up. My server is setup as 311628005 and my talkgroup is 310286.

Thanks