Re: Master Server.

Lito - WI6Y

In your experience what would be the minimum specs for HBlink to be happy?

From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io> on behalf of Steve N4IRS <szingman@...>
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2019 11:28 AM
To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] Master Server.

Yes,
HBlink will act as a server for MMDVM based repeaters and hotspots.

On 1/23/2019 2:27 PM, Roselito de los Reyes wrote:
I tried applying for a master server for our group. It seems like the procedure is like Evel Knievel doing jumping jacks while doing his motorcycle jumps. Is there a way I can use the DVSwitch applications to run my own server where all the repeaters dedicated to a specific talkgroup/reflector can connect to?

73,

Lito WI6Y