Re: Master Server.

Steve N4IRS

Boy you are quick! Took the words (some of them) out of my mouth. The HBlink sub group is at <https://dvswitch.groups.io/g/HBlink>

Steve

On 1/23/2019 2:34 PM, Cort N0MJS via Groups.Io wrote:
For anyone starting fresh with an install of just hblink.py or the traditional conference-style bridging, I would STRONGLY recommend using hblink3 and avoiding the python2 version.

All future development will be with hblink3, and there are several things in the works – from 2x faster packet processing to a real web dashboard (hbmonitor is pretty crappy).

On Jan 23, 2019, at 1:28 PM, Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:

Yes,
HBlink will act as a server for MMDVM based repeaters and hotspots.

On 1/23/2019 2:27 PM, Roselito de los Reyes wrote:
I tried applying for a master server for our group. It seems like the procedure is like Evel Knievel doing jumping jacks while doing his motorcycle jumps. Is there a way I can use the DVSwitch applications to run my own server where all the repeaters dedicated to a specific talkgroup/reflector can connect to?

73,

Lito WI6Y

Cort Buffington
785-865-7206