Re: Master Server.

Cort N0MJS <n0mjs@...>

It depends entirely on how many repeaters and how many uplinks… how many TGIDs will have slot and TGID transcoded, etc.

Give me an idea of what you’re trying to achieve…. A few repeaters with no uplink would run on one core of a raspberry pi without breaking a sweat…. 50 repeaters with 15 transcoded TGIDs would be a very different story.

On Jan 23, 2019, at 1:33 PM, Roselito de los Reyes <Tolitski@...> wrote:

In your experience what would be the minimum specs for HBlink to be happy?

From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io> on behalf of Steve N4IRS <szingman@...>
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2019 11:28 AM
To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] Master Server.

Yes,
HBlink will act as a server for MMDVM based repeaters and hotspots.

On 1/23/2019 2:27 PM, Roselito de los Reyes wrote:
I tried applying for a master server for our group. It seems like the procedure is like Evel Knievel doing jumping jacks while doing his motorcycle jumps. Is there a way I can use the DVSwitch applications to run my own server where all the repeaters dedicated to a specific talkgroup/reflector can connect to?

73,

Lito WI6Y

Cort Buffington
785-865-7206