Re: Beta testing of DummyRepeater for ASL

Steve N4IRS

You should be able to listen to TG 3112122 on hoseline.

On 07/09/2017 04:28 PM, David KE6UPI wrote:
Is there a way to listen to D-Star online like BrandMeister's Hoseline?

David

--
Thanks, David

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed one."
Thomas Jefferson

On Sun, Jul 9, 2017 at 9:55 AM, Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
From the just for the heck of it department. To test the Raspberry with 2 Vocoders, I am running the following.

BM (TG 3112122) <--> HB_Bridge <--> Analog_Bridge <--> DummyRepeater <---> DCS006T

Both Analog_Bridge (AB) and DummyRepeater (DR) have Vocoders. AB is using the PiDV and DR is using the ThumbDV plugged into the powered hub.
This is NOT the way to do this long term. This is just a test. I expect I'll put one side or the other to move a lot of traffic between the 2 networks.