Re: System test

K4VL <73dek4vl@...>

After running both MMDVM_Bridge and Analog_Bridge in the foreground, I can keyup and see it in MMDVM_Bridge but nothing in Analog_Bridge

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 2:28 PM K4VL via Groups.Io <73dek4vl=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
I just saw the search at the top of the last heard page and added a search for my call. I see my attempts now

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 2:15 PM Corey Dean N3FE <n3fe@...> wrote:
Why not just watch last heard?  Use a rule in it and watch your traffic that way.

Corey  N3FE

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 3:08 PM K4VL <73dek4vl@...> wrote:
With hoseline not working is there anyway I can see these logs when I login?

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 2:02 PM Corey Dean N3FE <n3fe@...> wrote:
I don’t want to post the logs here as it has your ip address in it, but I can confirm you have connected and disconnected many times in the last few hours.  I also see where traffic was coming from bm toward you a few times but I didn’t not verify the talkgroup.

Corey n3fe

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 2:57 PM K4VL <73dek4vl@...> wrote:
My server is setup as 311628005 and my talkgroup is 310286

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 1:56 PM Corey Dean N3FE <n3fe@...> wrote:
Your id you are using to connect to 3108 with?

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 2:45 PM K4VL <73dek4vl@...> wrote:
3108

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 1:42 PM Corey Dean N3FE <n3fe@...> wrote:
What master are you trying to connect to?

Corey n3fe

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 2:37 PM K4VL <73dek4vl@...> wrote:
I was wondering... Could my problem be that  my gatewayDmrId in the Analog_Bridge.ini is the same as the Radio ID in my handheld radio? Do I need to get another DMR ID?

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 1:31 PM Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
These are the items in MMDVM_Bridge.in that deal with logging into a Master:
[General]
Callsign=W1AW
Id=3112111
Duplex=0

[DMR Network]
Enable=1
Address=310x.repeater.net
Port=62031
Jitter=500
Local=62032
Password=passw0rd
Slot1=1
Slot2=1
Debug=0

On 1/23/2019 2:26 PM, K4VL wrote:
The password under DMR Network is correct

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 1:22 PM Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
Check your password. Should be passw0rd Notice the 0

On 1/23/2019 2:20 PM, K4VL wrote:
OK I can see when I key up the last line that comes up says Login to master has failed, retrying login ...

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 1:11 PM Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
Run the program(s) in the foreground to look for errors.
Running the program in the foreground simply means starting the program from the command prompt.
Example: root@myhost:/opt/MMDVM_Bridge# ./MMDVM_Host MMDVM.ini This runs the program from the prompt. Notice the ./ in front of the program name. This means run the program in this directory.

On 1/23/2019 2:09 PM, K4VL wrote:
forgive my ignorance but I don't know how to run it in the foreground

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 1:06 PM Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
Hoseline has been up and down. First check your self care page and make sure MMDVM_Bridge is logged in to BM. Running MMDVM_Bridge in the foreground will also tell you if it is connected to BM.

On 1/23/2019 2:04 PM, K4VL wrote:
I did see that I am connected to Brandmeister it has me wondering if my radio is not programmed correctly. I did also try to click on hoseline and got a 503 service unavailable page.

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 12:50 PM Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
Not a lot of information to go on but in general:
Run each program in the foreground so you can see what is happening. Start at one end and work to the other end.

Steve

On 1/23/2019 1:42 PM, K4VL wrote:
I was wondering how to test my bridge? I don't seem to be getting to it through my hotspot. I went to the CLI and keyed my radio and nothing showed up. My server is setup as 311628005 and my talkgroup is 310286.

Thanks