Re: HB_Bridge Migration

Steve N4IRS

Jon,
Mike and I have discussed it somewhat. Keeping the ability to bridge IPSC <-> HB is still important.

Steve

On 1/24/2019 1:05 PM, Jon K1IMD wrote:
Steve & Group,
With Cort's announcement of EOL of hblink will there be any migration of HB_Bridge with hblink3?

The reason I ask is that I (and many others I believe) we have a number of ISPC_Bridge<->HB_Bridge to connect mmdvm repeaters to c-Bridges.  In my case I am not doing any TGID translations or remapping presently and I assume that hblink should run fine for the foreseeable future.  However, it would be nice to take advantage of some of the features in hblink3 at some point in the future directly verses perhaps daisy chaining hblink<->hblink3.

73
Jon
K1IMD