git pull -b IPSC_Bridge https://github.com/n0mjs710/DMRlink.git
git pull -b HB_Bridge https://github.com/n0mjs710/HBlink.git

73, Steve N4IRS

On 7/12/2017 3:03 PM, Rob WX1N wrote:

Hi David,

HBlink and DMRlink can’t talk to each other directly - you need to use HB_bridge and IPSC_bridge.

Rob, WX1N

From: DVSwitch@groups.io [mailto:DVSwitch@groups.io] On Behalf Of David Griffith NZ6D
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2017 3:01 PM
To: DVSwitch@groups.io
Subject: [DVSwitch] DMRlink <-> HBlink communication

I am trying to get DMRlink peer to talk to hb_bridge_all. I have the peer set up and talking to the master in DMRlink with no issues. I have looked at the rules for both DMRlink and HBlink and hb_bridge_all. and have tried all kinds of different routing configurations. I can connect to my hblink master and see that I am transmitting but hblink will not forward to dmrlink and visa versa. I have tried hb_parrot and it works fine. Any help would be appreciated.