Re: Blog with P25<->DMR Info

mike@...

No emulator.

I'm not sure I understand your second question...
Here's the gateway config - P25Hosts also needs to be touched so that the gateway knows where to find the reflector. Does that help?

P25GATEWAY

 sudo nano /etc/P25Gateway.ini

[General]
Callsign={Your callsign here}
RptAddress=127.0.0.1
RptPort=32010
LocalPort=42020
Announcements=1
Daemon=1

[Id Lookup]
Name=DMRIds.dat
Time=24

[Log]
FilePath=/var/log/P25Gateway/
FileRoot=P25Gateway

[Network]
Port=42010
HostsFile1=/opt/P25Hosts.txt <--CHANGE to /etc/P25Hosts.txt
HostsFile2=./private/P25Hosts.txt
ReloadTime=60
ParrotAddress=127.0.0.1
ParrotPort=42011
Startup={Your P25 Reflector Talkgroup here}
InactivityTimeout=10
Debug=0

On Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 9:58 PM Kevin N9OIG <n9oig@...> wrote:
Are we using md380 emulator for this I don't see this mentioned here?

Although Im stuck getting the P25Gateway to talk to the P25Gateway
The Blog sez to do this

P25HOSTS

 sudo nano /etc/P25Hosts.ini

Determine what P25 Talkgroup you will use, and supply that in the P25Hosts.txt file in this format: TG(tab)127.0.0.1(tab)41000

but his example pic shows the P25Hosts.txt not the ini

P25Hosts