Re: DMRlink <-> HBlink communication

Steve N4IRS

I really suggest you clone the 2 branch repositories and work from there. Setup hblink.cfg and dmrlink.cfg as you did before. Leave HB_Bridge.cfg and IPSC_Bridge.cfg just like they are. stop hblink and dmrlink. start HB_Bridge.py and IPSC_Bridge.py both in the foreground, so you can see what is happening.

Steve

On 07/12/2017 05:11 PM, David Griffith NZ6D wrote:
Thank you Steve (et all)
I was a little confused. I did a new git clone and it looked like what I already had. But no HB_Bridge or IPSC_Bridge. So I grabbed each py and cfg off of each repository. I am running each and trying to figure out the  cfg file ports section on each.

Thanks.