Deployment Question for the group

Mike AE4ML

I have a site at a local hospital. I have recently obtained a wired internet connection for the Quantar and RMS Gateway on their guest network. Because of hipa and other issues I found that I can pass traffic out to the talkgroups but nothing is making it back to me.
Q1. Has anyone run into this before and what was the solution ?
Q2. has anyone attempted to run a VPN tunnel on the pi that is handling QB, MMDVM & P25gateway ?
I don't even know if I can establish a VPN over this network. I decided its worth a try.

Mike