Re: STM32-DVM V1 RX Audio level

Steve N4IRS

If I remember correctly it should be 3V peak to peak. Get as close as you can without going over.

On 2/9/19 10:44 PM, Skyler Fennell wrote:
I apologize if there is an answer somewhere else, but I just pulled out my old STM32 Version 1.0 without the RX Clip LED and need to set levels.

Below (I hope the photo went through) is the diagram of the RX circuit including  TP1, and TP2. Does anybody have documentation on what voltage needs to be present at TP2 with my discriminator audio?

Also, I'm curious what causes some radio receivers to have inverted, and others non-inverted data out of the discriminator audio port.

image.png

Thank You,
Skyler