Re: HB Bridge

Matthew Pitts N8OHU

Will they be added to Cort's repositories or will they have separate ones?

Matthew Pitts
N8OHU

On May 27, 2017 6:33:44 PM EDT, Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
Mike N4IRR is working on hb_bridge and IPSC_bridge. He hopes to finish it this weekend.
Both HB and IPSC protocols are available in HBlink and DMRlink HB_bridge and IPSC_bridge are applications that use HBlink and DMRlink. The protocols are there.

73, Steve N4IRS

On 05/27/2017 06:07 PM, marrold.co.uk wrote:

Hi,

Is the source code for HB Bridge available yet?

I am interested in researching bridging IPSC and Home Brew protocols, but I have been unable to find the source code.

Thanks

Matthew
2E0SIP