From: K4VL <73dek4vl@...>
Date: 2/15/19 6:00 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: main@dvswitch.groups.io
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] DMR Bridge working but not.....

I turned off the PC I was working on and went back to the Raspberry Pi. I have it where it will key from either side now. I do have one problem that the PC was having. I am not getting anything from the analog side. When I key my analog radio nothing is passed through to DMR.

I have an Allstar node that controls my repeater. I also have this DMR bridge which is on a separate raspberry pi. I have them connected through allstar. I am wondering if my problem is not something in my allstar setup. It passes audio from the DMR side but not from the allstar side.

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 2:08 PM Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:

If you had run Analog_Bridge in the foreground, you would have seen Analog_bridge is crashing. Set useEmulator to true and retest.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10