Re: using ACLs

Jon K1IMD

Yup... kinda what I though Cort.

Thank you for your response.

On 2/17/2019 14:15, Cort N0MJS via Groups.Io wrote:
No ACLs in the HB_Bridge branch.

No mix-and-match between branches

On Feb 17, 2019, at 12:40 PM, Jon K1IMD <lists@...> wrote:

Humm looking this over I guess I did not make a whole lot of sense.

Using the HB_Bridge branch the cfg file for hblink does not make mention of ACL support.  However, in the main branch the cfg file for hblink DOES indicate ACL support.

Since we are running the HB_Bridge branch I assume that we can't use ACLs?  If we can, how so, as mixing and matching branches will lead to a disaster.  One need not ask I how I know.. ;)

Thank you,
73
Jon
K1IMD

On 2/16/2019 20:27, Jon K1IMD wrote:
We are running a simple IPSC_Bridge<->HB_Bridge on a Ubuntu PC to provide dongle connection to a c-Bridge.  Nothing fancy going on as the c-Bridge does the traffic routing.

However, would like to use acl's to control/limit access to the HB_Bridge to not overload the manger/port.

I don't see a place to implement this feature.

73,
Jon
K1IMD