Re: DMR Bridge working but not.....

K4VL

Well as I have often said garbage in garbage out. I finally figured out what I had done wrong. It seems that if you get your gatewayDmrId and your repeaterID reversed things won't work as planned.

On Sun, Feb 17, 2019 at 7:39 AM Robert Forest <73dek4vl@...> wrote:
OK here is what I am seeing now. When I stop all services and run them all in the foreground everything appears to be functioning. I see activity from both sides on CLI, Analog_Bridge, and MMDVM_Bridge. When I talk on the DMR radio I can hear myself on the repeater. When I key my analog radio, although it looks like it is passing through, I see nothing on Brandmeister. I see Brandmeister activity when I talk on my DMR radio but not the analog radio.

On Fri, Feb 15, 2019 at 7:55 AM Robert Forest <73dek4vl@...> wrote:
I thought that too I checked and rechecked them and they are correct.

On Fri, Feb 15, 2019, 7:22 AM Charles Wiant via Groups.Io <kd8itc=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Check to make sure ports are correct .

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

-------- Original message --------
From: K4VL <73dek4vl@...>
Date: 2/15/19 6:00 AM (GMT-06:00)
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] DMR Bridge working but not.....

I turned off the PC I was working on and went back to the Raspberry Pi. I have it where it will key from either side now. I do have one problem that the PC was having. I am not getting anything from the analog side. When I key my analog radio nothing is passed through to DMR.

I have an Allstar node that controls my repeater. I also have this DMR bridge which is on a separate raspberry pi. I have them connected through allstar. I am wondering if my problem is not something in my allstar setup. It passes audio from the DMR side but not from the allstar side.

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 2:08 PM Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:

If you had run Analog_Bridge in the foreground, you would have seen Analog_bridge is crashing. Set useEmulator to true and retest.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10