Re: Blog with P25<->DMR Info

All,

I've made significant progress. I've been able to verify the P25 reflector is working.
However, the bridge appears to be one way only. the DMR traffic is being heard on the P25 reflector but not the other way around.
The dashboard and logs show the P25 transmission so i'm not sure why it's not being heard on the DMR side?

I did notice in the logs it's showing the src as:
I: 2019-02-22 15:56:40.942 P25, Begin TX: src=3128720 rpt=313666507 dst=31777 slot=2 cc=1
should be src=3128767

not exaclty sure why that would cause and audio issue but it's the only odd thing i saw in the logs.

I'm attaching the latest logs and ini if anyone can assist??

On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 12:23 PM <mike@...> wrote:
Hey Mike,

I've got that exact write-up started - I'll get it posted up this shortly.

73,
Mike

On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 9:16 AM Mike AE4ML <mike.lussier@...> wrote:
Mike,
I saw your write up very nicely done. I'm looking forward to building that setup myself.

Are you planning on a write up for the dashboard as well ?

Mike AE4ML