looking at my options

Mike AE4ML

I have 2 Quantar repeaters up at a mountain site.One VHF & one UHF both of them are setup with routers and PI's. The VHF is currently not connected to the internet.
I have the UHF Quantar at the site linked to two other UHF Quantars linked via Private reflector. This trio is also bridged P25 to DMR.   This allows others in our group to connect either via Private reflector or via DMR.
Now the next item on my list is what to do with the VHF Quantar.  I dont want it as a full time member of the UHF Trio. at the same time I want to setup a reflector and another P25 to DMR bridge as I did with the UHF repeaters.

Mike