Re: looking at my options

Mike AE4ML

 That opens up a lot Steve,  Ok not looking at the existing tools.
I would like to have access directly to the trio or each individual UHF repeaters and/or the VHF repeater via MMDVM Hotspot (DMR or P25, YSF*) and the same abilities with the VHF. We would like to link in the VHF repeater with the others as needed but not full time. Key here is to allow connection with MMDVM hot spots.  There has been interest in the use of YSF access to the system as well but that is on the back burner right now.