From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io> on behalf of Steve KC1AWV <smiller@...>
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2019 10:48 AM
To: main@dvswitch.groups.io
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] BrandMeister to XLX

Ben,

Well yeah, for an interlink. If you don't need an interlink, 2 instances of MMDVM_Bridge and a DMRGateway will work, which is the instruction set I'm putting together.

If you need AMBE vocoding on top, that can be done with ambed, AMBEServer, or Analog_Bridge. Each comes with its own configuration, so to each their own.

On Tue, Feb 26, 2019 at 1:32 PM Ben Fogt <n5amd@...> wrote:
Ooo how does that work? Someone on their end has to approve the connection I thought?

On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 4:19 PM Steve KC1AWV <smiller@...> wrote:
I used this as a guideline, but if all of your connections are DMR, there's no need for the AMBE dongles.

Only really need the AMBE dongles when going from IMBE to AMBE.

I'm coming up with a step-by-step Debian 9 install of XLX with a BM TG for those that don't want to wait for the BM guys to answer to an interlink helpdesk ticket.

Steve KC1AWV

--
Ben Fogt
N5AMD