Do we need more subgroups. #poll

Steve N4IRS

With over 600 users and quite a few subgroups already I'm not sure is we need more segregation of the topics. The initial list of subgroups works until we get into bridging something other than AllStarLink. Where do I ask about bridging DMR to P25? where do I ask about bridging from YSF to NXDN? My first thought is we need a subgroup for each mode. A lot of questions / answers are ending up in the main area. That may be OK. I think if we had a subgroup for each mode someone could ask a question in the subgroup that deals with the mode the problem is in. Have another idea? Post your idea. So here is a poll.

Results

See Who Responded