Re: DMRlink <-> HBlink communication

Steve N4IRS

Vance,
I am chasing it now. Just to be clear:
hb_routing_rules are not used by basic HB to IPSC. Just HB_Bridge and IPSC_Bridge
It looks like this:
MMDVM <---> HB_Bridge <---> IPSC_Bridge <---> C-bridge

The only configuration files involved are:
HB_Bridge.cfg
hblink.cfg

IPSC_Bridge.cfg
dmrlink.cfg

You start HB_Bridge with "python HB_Bridge.py"
You start IPSC_Bridge with python IPSC_Bridge.py"

I am retesting the configuration now.

73, Steve N4IRS

On 7/13/2017 12:34 PM, w6ss@... wrote:
I am running HB_Bridge and IPSC_Bridge and have upgraded the dmr_utils.  I have one TG routed both ways in hb_routing_rules.py and hb_routing_rules.py.   HB_Bridge.cfg the TG has been added.

I can hear the traffic coming from the C-Bridge on the OpenSpot connected to the HB Master.  When I transmit back from the OpenSpot I get the error messages that NZ6D gets.

Any ideas?
--
Vance W6SS