Help Building Bridge from Ground up

Kevin Halton

Folks,
My system was built and for the most part maintained by the late K4SQI. Whenever there was an issue Steve would log in and rectify whatever needed tweaking. Most of the time and he would leave the part out as to what he DID to fix it. Now here I am trying to figure it all out on my own.

With that being said I am looking for someone who has actual experience building a bridge from start to finish. I currently have ASL-DSTAR (XLX)-NXDN-YSF-DMR. I Would also like to add P25 if possible.

I am willing to discuss financial compensation for your time in rebuilding the system here. Please, serious inquires only.

Please contact me privately off list via email.