Re: Problem Description: No Audio @ P25 radio, No Audio DMR from Bridge P25 <<-->> DMR

Ray Harden

Cannot restart test due to P25Reflector gives message on startup:

/cd /usr/local/bin

./P25Reflector.sh start /etc/P25Reflector.ini &

GIVES MSG:  ./P25Reflector.sh   Line 20  1145 segmentation fault:  ./prog  $prog.args

I don’t know how to fix this.

RayH  w0ray

From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io [mailto:main@DVSwitch.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve N4IRS
Sent: Wednesday, March 6, 2019 1:41 PM
To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] Problem Description: No Audio @ P25 radio, No Audio DMR from Bridge P25 <<-->> DMR

OK, here is what I need.
Run MMDVM_Bridge Analog_Bridge_DMR Analog_Bridge_P25 P25Gateway all at the same time. Let everything startup and settle. Give me one transmission from a user with a DMR radio. The give me one transmission with a P25 radio. Capture the output from each program in a file then zip it up and send it.

On 3/6/2019 2:32 PM, Ray Harden wrote:

Sorry for the delay … took some time to delete the unwanted lines  … both files are close in time segments … I was already in the process before I saw your  message about Debug Off

From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io [mailto:main@DVSwitch.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve N4IRS
Sent: Wednesday, March 6, 2019 11:28 AM
To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] Problem Description: No Audio @ P25 radio, No Audio DMR from Bridge P25 <<-->> DMR

Turn off debug in each program.
Can you send actual text files?
I do see "No response from 31900, unlinking on the gateway.

Join main@DVSwitch.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.