From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io [mailto:main@DVSwitch.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve N4IRS
Sent: Wednesday, March 6, 2019 1:41 PM
To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] Problem Description: No Audio @ P25 radio, No Audio DMR from Bridge P25 <<-->> DMR

OK, here is what I need.
Run MMDVM_Bridge Analog_Bridge_DMR Analog_Bridge_P25 P25Gateway all at the same time. Let everything startup and settle. Give me one transmission from a user with a DMR radio. The give me one transmission with a P25 radio. Capture the output from each program in a file then zip it up and send it.

On 3/6/2019 2:32 PM, Ray Harden wrote:

Sorry for the delay … took some time to delete the unwanted lines  … both files are close in time segments … I was already in the process before I saw your  message about Debug Off