Re: Iaxrpt/DVSwitch keypad missing

Steve N4IRS

Frank,
We are looking into your problem if you would like to revert to the last release version you can install it from <http://dvswitch.org/files/Mobile/DVM_144.apk> I will let you know when we have resolved your problem.

73, Steve N4IRS

On 3/8/2019 9:08 AM, Private via Groups.Io wrote:
Hello, I have been using IAXRPT/SVSwitch for over a year withhout any problems until this past week, (first wk of March) but now im experiencing no key (number pad ) when I open the program on my phone. Phone is a Samsung 7, Galaxy edge, Hardware Ver REV 0.7I have cleared the cache on phone and deleted program and deleted all files assciated with the program and reloaded but still same issue, NO Keypad when program starts, also program loads automatically to my node without any issues.
Frank KB2AYSNode 28201