Trying to setup a basic 'Parrot', however hb_confbridge.py is not matching the RADIO_ID

Matthew 2E0SIP

Hi all,

I'm trying to setup a basic parrot, which consists of the following-

hb_parrot (Master) - Provides Parrot Service

hblink (Master) - Allows clients to connect to the service

hb_confbridge (Client) - Conferences the two masters together, bridging audio from 'clients' to the Parrot

My MMDVM based hotspot has successfully connected to hblink, and hblink is relaying DMR frames to hb_confbridge, however they are failingĀ client_datagramReceived RADIO_ID validation, as they are being recieved with the ID of my handheld rather than a client. I have verified this by adding an additional line of logging to hblink.py

I feel like I'm missing something obvious, or I've got my understanding wrong.

Thanks in advance,
Matthew
2E0SIP

PARROT
[MASTER-1] MODE: MASTER ENABLED: True REPEAT: True EXPORT_AMBE: False IP: 127.0.0.1 PORT: 54001 PASSPHRASE: passw0rd GROUP_HANGTIME: 5

hblink

[MASTER-1]

MODE: MASTER
ENABLED: True