Re: Do we need more subgroups. #poll

Steve N4IRS

So the question becomes, I want to build a DMR <-> D-Star bridge, what subgroup do I use? DMR? D-Star?

Steve

On 3/13/2019 9:08 AM, Russell, KV4S wrote:
somehow i missed it too i must have marked everything read when i got a backlog of messages from being away a few days......

I'm very much in favor of the subgroups, it makes things easier to ready when you know the topic ahead of time vs all being in one big email list.

Example Allstar subgroup vs main.

On Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 6:31 PM Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
So,
A very interesting thing has shown up in the voting so far. Though the majority of votes want separate subgroups, some of the people that answer questions voted to leave things the way they are.