Re: Do we need more subgroups. #poll

Mike KB8JNM

I would suggest
A separate bridge subgroup for the pair <>

On 3/13/2019 1:02 PM, Steve N4IRS wrote:
So the question becomes, I want to build a DMR <-> D-Star bridge, what subgroup do I use? DMR? D-Star?
Steve
On 3/13/2019 9:08 AM, Russell, KV4S wrote:
somehow i missed it too i must have marked everything read when i got a backlog of messages from being away a few days......

I'm very much in favor of the subgroups, it makes things easier to ready when you know the topic ahead of time vs all being in one big email list.

Example Allstar subgroup vs main.

On Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 6:31 PM Steve N4IRS <szingman@msgstor.com <mailto:szingman@msgstor.com>> wrote:

    So,
    A very interesting thing has shown up in the voting so far. Though
    the majority of votes want separate subgroups, some of the people
    that answer questions voted to leave things the way they are.