Re: Do we need more subgroups. #poll

Mike KB8JNM

Mike, I respectfully understand your position, but not many even understand the difference.

Could we settle on a Bridge Subgroup and at least four of the most popular bridge groups (whatever they are)
and a 3rd group of everything else.
To monitor or sort for help reading all of it in 2/3 groups is not much help for anyone involved.

...mike/kb8jnm

They need to be separated by the search/need pattern. I understand that will change over time.

On 3/13/2019 2:35 PM, Mike Zingman - N4IRR wrote:
A different way to slice this is to have a small set of subgroups that talk about format bridges
AMBE <--> AMBE
AMBE <--> IMBE
DSTAR <--> ANYTHING ELSE