From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io> on behalf of tonyg1hmo@... <tonyg1hmo@...>
Sent: 18 March 2019 08:07
To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io
Subject: [DVSwitch] Linking P25 to P25 using two mmdvm's

Folks, I've been reading the threads but cannot find anything relevant to what I wish to achieve, basically I wish to link together two mmdvm boards which will be in P25 mode over an intranet together but not connected to any reflectors in effect a 'private' network.
I managed to do this last year using the same pair of mmdvm units using DMR with HBlink (I think was what I used), this worked brilliantly, but I cannot see any way for it to be done using P25.
I would appreciate any guidance as to how to get this up and running so I can extend the P25 repeater coverage into my radio workshop which is below ground level and there is no coverage from the repeater 1/4 of a mile away.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated

regards
Tony