Re: BrandMeister to XLX

andrew delgado

HI Steve,

on the server i did follow your documentation configuration is also same in terms of ports.
now i cant simulate please guide me here.

DMR radio <> hostpot <> BM <--> MMDVM_Bridge_BM 1 <--> MMDVM_Bridge_XLX 2 <--> DMRGateway <--> XLX <> hotspot <> Dstar radio

Question?
1. DMR radio settings? what TG should i put to my radio?
2. on the BM side do i need to put a static TG?

currently my dstar radio is set to xlx reflector that i want to bridge.
i was able to talk to dstar users using my hotspot and my ht on that xlx reflector.