Re: BrandMeister to XLX

Steve KC1AWV

Ok, let me rephrase this a different way.

If you want to bridge an XLX module to a BM TG, then follow my document.

If you want to have a DStar radio on that XLX module talk to a DMR radio on a BM Talkgroup, you must set up transcoding somewhere.

You're on the right track, but only halfway there.

On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 2:51 PM andrew delgado via Groups.Io <andrew_12ph=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
On Wed, Mar 20, 2019 at 02:46 AM, Steve KC1AWV wrote:
DMR radio <> hostpot <> BM <--> MMDVM_Bridge_BM 1 <--> MMDVM_Bridge_XLX 2 <--> DMRGateway <--> XLX <> hotspot <> Dstar radio
yes this is my current setup and my goal is to bridge DMR radio programed to a certain BM TG and Dstar radio connected to hotspot and that hotspot is connected to XLX reflector then my HT is calling CQ to that reflector.

DMR radio <> hostpot <> BM <--> MMDVM_Bridge_BM 1 <--> MMDVM_Bridge_XLX 2 <--> DMRGateway <--> XLX <> hotspot <> Dstar radio

so im still on the right path? or not?

Thanks for the quick response Steve.

--
Steve Miller